Re: [OM] Printing multiple 5x7 on 11x17 paper

Subject: Re: [OM] Printing multiple 5x7 on 11x17 paper
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:26:19 -0700
I can get the contact sheet function to put 4 images per 11x17 sheet, but I can't make the images full size. Looks like you may have to do it the long way by hand for the first one while recording it as an action (what is called macros in many programs). Then you can just use the action for future jobs.

I've been thinking about the same thing, but haven't tried it.

Moose

Tom Scales wrote:

OK, I thought I knew a way to do this in XP and I do.  As long as I use 81/2
x 11 paper.

But not with bigger paper.

I want to print either 4 = 5x7 or 2 = 8x10 on 11x17 paper.  Can't figure out
how to make Photoshop do it.  XP Image viewer only does 8x10.