Re: [OM] Printing multiple 5x7 on 11x17 paper

Subject: Re: [OM] Printing multiple 5x7 on 11x17 paper
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:13:43 -0400
Yeah, I thought of that way and may be forced to, but it is ugly. I
downloaded a half dozen trial programs of print utilities.  One didn't
support TIF, clearly being targeted at the consumer digicam crowd.  One
happily converted my 60MB TIF files to small JPF files before lining them up
(seems pretty silly).  One may just work.

I'll report back.

Tom