Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3

Subject: Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:23:13 -0800
Heh...I'm not saying I'd toss my OM-4T because of some scrapes to my thumbnail, but there are times when I'm reminded that it's not the OM-1n that I spent the last 25 years getting used to. ;-)

The invisible display thing is one of those, too. The display in the OM-1n is pretty much always visible, no need for a backlight. Sometimes I kinda freak about not being able to see the display in the 4 under certain shooting conditions. Of course, the 4 will do a lot of stuff the 1 wouldn't, but I'm just so damn used to the 1. I'm adapting, I'm just an older dog than I was when I learned my last new tricks. ;-)

-Rob