Re: [OM] USPS treachery

Subject: Re: [OM] USPS treachery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:09:48 -0700
At 09:49 AM 4/3/2003 -0500, Walt Wayman wrote:
Thanks, Joel.

Yeah, I did it exactly "by the numbers."  But you're right about
the mailers, especially the older dark blue ones, which this one
was.  I have some newer ones that I got directly from A&I instead
of from B&H, and they are much better: white with the "to" address
printed in big, bold, black letters.

But I'm seriously considering going with local processing
henceforth, even if it is a bit less convenient and possibly more
expensive.

I'm glad I've developed a relationship with a custom processor here in Edmonton. The extra cost (only a couple of dollars a roll of 36) has been more than worth the rise in quality (and *speed*!). I wish I'd done this years ago -- lost too many rolls to careless mass processing.

Go for it, Walt -- you can always use the mediocre processor for test rolls, throwaways, etc.

Garth