Re: [OM] USPS treachery

Subject: Re: [OM] USPS treachery
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:39:19 -0500
What curmudgeon?  I resemble that incineration.

Actually, I forwarded your kind (?) assessment from earlier today
of my disposition to my wife, who had to work today while I
didn't, and this was her reply:

"You can tell your entire list for me that you HAVE achieved
curmudgeonhood in a BIG WAY!!!!"

In any event, I have located a local one-hour E-6 processing
facility.  It is a bit of a drive away -- about 45 minutes -- near
Emory University.  But that's a very photogenic area, both Emory's
campus and the nearby neighborhoods, plus the CDC is just up the
street, where I might get some super macro shots of germs of mass
destruction, while hanging around waiting on my slides to be done.

Every silver lining had a cloud.  Or something like that.

Walt