RE: [OM] Motor Drive 1 problem - any ideas?

Subject: RE: [OM] Motor Drive 1 problem - any ideas?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:59:36 +0100
Thanks Clint, that is just what I meant - whirr whirr click click, but the
click is from the clutch mechanism, not the shutter release.  I took a look
inside - it's not the mechanical interlock that is the problem.  But the
'feel' of the 'reluctance' is very consistent with rubber.

A  visit to the shop is called for.

Piers