[OM] Should I consider not selling?

Subject: [OM] Should I consider not selling?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:48:51 EST
Dan wrote:

snip
>By the way the light here in Maui Hawaii is remarkable.

The
Hawaiian Islands enjoy remarkably clean air thanks to the trade winds which
blow pollution away most all the time.  Have you been there long enough to
experience Kona winds, or NO winds yet, Dan?  Usually around August.  Not
fun.  Gets very hot, and the pollution builds (esp. over Honolulu).  I can
tell you that after weeks at sea the first smell of Honolulu is that of a
DUMP.  Garbage.  Kinda surprised me, because I was usually smelling plumeria
or something before that.  I was there when the city of Honolulu opened up a
new sewage line 1 mile offshore, which made the water clearer on Waikiki --
hmmm.  What were we swimming in before?

The latitude, 19 - 22 degrees North, makes for some extremely bright/harsh
light during the middle of the day, esp. summer in the N. hemisphere, but
sunrises, early morning, late afternoon, and sunsets can be awesome.  I will
never forget one sunset in particular we experienced while sitting on a lanai
in Kona, sipping mai tais or something.  The humidity over the ocean and the
otherwise clean air, and the right light make for some interesting effects at
times.

>I may want (to) reconsider after seeing what the Z 90 can produce.

Dan!  Dan!  Keep the 90/2!  What, are you NUTS? Listen to your group!  :-)

Rich