Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:11:42 -0500
And because they're dissimliar metals they don't bind.  They slip.

I don't want grease migrating to the shutter ring either.  It's so close.  Gee,
it's as if Maitani knew how to build it right on his
own, without an amateur making "improvements".  Something to think about.
Lama
P.S.
On the other hand, the retaining bolt on the slip-fit hoods.......

From: "Mark Dapoz" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>