Re: [OM] Re: Olympus Camera club.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus Camera club.
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:23:10 -0500
No web version that I've ever seen.  Be aware that just about all the content
these days is digital, the OM content long ago faded away.  It was a marketing
vehicle for Olympus UK, which had no interest in selling OM's.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost