Re: [OM] identifying your camera

Subject: Re: [OM] identifying your camera
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:37:40 +0000
The police themselves (well here in the UK anyway) recommed this method. It makes their job a lot easier if they find goods. I suppose you're right though but I shouldn't see a major problem if you just use your postcode (unless, that is, the thief really wants to go to a lot of trouble). My 28mm f2.8 still has the old owners postcode on it in a matt black paint around the rear element, guess I better not lose it!!!

All the best,
Gareth.