Re: [OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:31:37 -0800
Steam Trains are at the intersection of Grizzly Peak and Lomas Contadas.

From Hayward, I would take 580 N., 13 N., 24 East, off on Fish Ranch Road immediately after going through right bore of Caldecott Tunnel in right lane. At the top of Fish Ranch, turn right on Grizzly Peak. The next cross street after some winding and great views is Lomas Contadas and that's where the trains are.

My cell phone is 510-368-6498

Jim Brokaw wrote:

I plan on hooking up with Mike Butler at about 9:30 at a small camera show at Hayward Centennial Hall... then I hope Mike actually knows how to find the Tilden Park Steam Train exhibit <g>. I got a map from the website, and I will be there... with a bag of camera stuff over my shoulder. I spoke with Thomas this evening (~10PM 3-22) and he said he spent all day driving in the Sierra, but he will be there tomorrow... I hope he can find the place OK.

Anyone who wants to check out the camera show, its very small but might have
some Oly stuff, though not a lot typically.

My cell # to get in touch is (408) 206-6788 in case anyone needs a contact.