Re: [OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:15:18 -0800
on 3/22/03 7:20 PM, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Anybody other than Jim, Thomas and me planning to attend?
>
> Moose
>
>> Jim Brokaw wrote:
>>
>>> My proposal is to get together at Tilden Park at ~1:00PM Sunday
>>> afternoon.
>>> I propose that we meet at the 'Steam Trains' exhibit, as that will be
>>> interesting to start with, and we can figure out if there are other
>>> areas to check out.

I plan on hooking up with Mike Butler at about 9:30 at a small camera show
at Hayward Centennial Hall... then I hope Mike actually knows how to find
the Tilden Park Steam Train exhibit <g>. I got a map from the website, and I
will be there... with a bag of camera stuff over my shoulder. I spoke with
Thomas this evening (~10PM 3-22) and he said he spent all day driving in the
Sierra, but he will be there tomorrow... I hope he can find the place OK.
Anyone who wants to check out the camera show, its very small but might have
some Oly stuff, though not a lot typically.

My cell # to get in touch is (408) 206-6788 in case anyone needs a contact.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...