[OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting

Subject: [OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:11:46 -0800
Bay Area Zuikoholics -- I've heard from Thomas that he has been having
18-hour work days, and so he has given over to me to organize a meeting for
Sunday 3-23. Thomas will be going to Yosemite from Friday PM to Saturday PM,
but will be able to meet us Sunday. I hope we can have a good turnout and
bring some interesting Zuiko bits to admire.

My proposal is to get together at Tilden Park at ~1:00PM Sunday afternoon.
There are some interesting things to photograph there, and it appears to be
located relatively central in the Bay Area, yet away from any 'political'
hotspots... although it is in Berkeley, so maybe we'll have other
interesting opportunities for street photography <g>.

I propose that we meet at the 'Steam Trains' exhibit, as that will be
interesting to start with, and we can figure out if there are other areas to
check out. Here is a link to a page with directions and some info on the
part attractions:

<http://www.ebparks.org/parks/tilden.htm#MAPTO>

I hope we can make a good turnout for this meeting... maybe someone local to
Berkeley can identify a good location for food and liquid refreshments.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...