Re: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:22:04 +0800
Skip,

You know, one of the reasons I keep a UV filter on my lenses, is because the stupid caps are horrible!! The stupid push buttons are on the side, and so they are utterly useless! I saw a review of lens caps in a magazines once about 5 years ago, and there was one manufacturer that made lens caps that had the push buttons on the inside part, so you didn't get them knocked off easily.. This made perfect sense..

I don't remember the article or the lens cap, but I have been searching for them ever since... I'd love to not have a UV filter on to degrade my glass, but I can't count on most lens caps.. arrrg..

Albert