Re: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:48:30 -0800
Well, my "sweet thang" doesn't really qualify as 'lil', nor does she fit the accent, being from Brooklyn via Maine. (My last gf would have fit the argot, being from Tennessee, although the Doctorate in Psych doesn't really fit. She wasn't 'lil' either, more Dolly Parton style.) In any case, neither the weather nor the company would have been conducive to such activities. Other than having brought a guest and the fact that we would have frozen our ****s off, we could have spend the whole trip bare-assed. Not another car in the lot when we came in or left. Find a sunny weekend and the place is jammed. I guess that's another reason to like 'different' weather.

Moose

James N. McBride wrote:

Well, I trust you were not up there smashing flowers with a blanket and some "sweet
lil thang" when you should have been doing serious photography. /jim