Re: [OM] Newbie Question: Medium Telephoto lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Newbie Question: Medium Telephoto lenses
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:32:37 EST
In a message dated 3/14/2003 8:52:32 PM Central Standard Time,
srosenblum@xxxxxxx writes:

> am trying to decide which medium telephoto to get to round out my
> kit. I am considering the 100/2, 100/2.8, and 85/2.

You could be happy with any of these lenses, until you get the fever to have
another, both or all of them.  I use both the 85/2 and the 100/2.8.  I have
also produced some nice images with the 75-150/4.  Wonder why no one has
suggested the 90mm f2 as a nice compromise.  We need to get this guy started
right, but then having already started with an OM 4T and 40/2 I guess we
don't have to push him that much.  Welcome to Zuikoland.  Bill Barber