Re: [OM] Need advice on Manfrotto 410 / Bogen 3257 Geared Head?

Subject: Re: [OM] Need advice on Manfrotto 410 / Bogen 3257 Geared Head?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:23:39 -0500
Cc: <klaus.elmquist@xxxxxxxxxx>
I've got the 405 head, which is the 410's bigger brother, on a
3221 tripod.  Love 'em both.  Great for macro and l-o-n-g
telephoto work when you want to precisely frame your shot.  The
3221 tripod, as far as I was able to tell from looking, is exactly
the same as the 3221GR, except it's black and $20 cheaper.

Walt