[OM] Re: Albert's gf

Subject: [OM] Re: Albert's gf
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:11:44 -0600
I just know one or two of the half-dozen ladies on our list will jump on me,
but...

It may be her vision. I know a lot of women (and a few men, straight at
that) that don't wear glasses as a vanity issue. They really need them, and
as they age, will begin to sneak out a pair of drugstore reading glasses if
reading is urgently required. (I have a male friend that, when receiving a
ticked at a resturant, will get out his butane lighter and hold it close to
the paper to better read the amount.) Often, they just have lower acuity
requirements, as their vision has degraded slowly, and they have adapted.
I've noticed this in many female friends, wife included.

There's no answer to this situation that will guarantee your gf will remain
so, but she may simply be focusing as well as possible, and needs a trip to
the optometrist. Have you tried her with a RF camera?

Bill Pearce, in his not politically correct mode.