Re: [OM] 4/3 at PMA

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3 at PMA
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 21:31:31 +0100
Jan, I think you should return your 3x.

I recognize the phenomenen you describe, but only from trying to do
some tele work with a very cheap video teleconverter... My 3x does
perform as it should - without noticeable c.a.
Even with the B-300 attached the c.a. is hardly visible (but it is
definitely there in the corners).

I am not saying that the 3x is on par with the 350/2.8, but I consider
it good value for money.
(I should add that I have paid no more than $1000 for E-20 plus 3x TC,
having both bought as BINs on e*ay....)

Frank.