Re: [OM] Wildly off-topic FS post

Subject: Re: [OM] Wildly off-topic FS post
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:34:56 -0700
On 1 Mar 2003 at 15:15, Larry wrote:

> When I am "stealing" by letting others know where to download a
> program for free, EVEN I get NO money. In your case, microsoft gets no
> money, but you get well over $98!

I get it!  Being a theif is okay so long as you don't get money from it.
Transferring a software license which is perfectly legal and is
allowed in the license agreement isn't okay if you get money doing
it.

Uh, huh.  Got it now, Larry.

> Justing being an ass,

You said it, not me.  But, I must confess that I agree!

Regards,

Chris