Re: [OM] Candles:Exposure:processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Candles:Exposure:processing
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:42:00 -0500
1/4 sec at f/16?  That doesn't sound right.

Kodak's recommendations say 1/15 sec at F/2 w/ASA 400 film.
Look here in their technical publication on existing light photography:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/consumer/products/techInfo/ac61/ac61.pdf

There's an existing light dial in the Kodak Pocket Photoguide, something that I
don't ever go on a photo shoot or trip without.

This site has the same data and another dial-based tool,
1/15, F/2, ASA 400, close-up, candle-lit portratits
http://www.blackcatphotoproducts.com/ulc.html

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost