[OM] Looking for 50mm f2 Macro info!

Subject: [OM] Looking for 50mm f2 Macro info!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:57:21 +0800
I'm looking for any and all information on the Zuiko 50mm f2 macro lens; especially performance numbers a la tests done by photo magazines, (hopefully with a comparison to a 50mm f1.8)

Also, I'd love to hear from you all who own this lens. I'm revamping my website, and this along with an Om3Ti is listed as my "to buy" items... As I think the Om3Ti + 50mm f2 macro is the ultimate in travel package short of the Xpan... Any help is appreciated!
Thanks
Albert