[OM] Anyone interested in an Ultron 40/2?

Subject: [OM] Anyone interested in an Ultron 40/2?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:58:46 -0800
The saga continues.... I'm not sure if Camera Quest has gotten a new Ultron 40/2 for OM yet, but it should be coming soon. Meanwhile, my plan changed a bit, and I will probably not get the Ultron 40/2 after all, but instead I will use the credit to get something else.

Or if any lister wants it, I can have Stephan sends the Ultron 40/2 to him or her instead. My cost so far is lens: $375, shades $49, S&H $20, even + taxes. I will let it go for $410.

I can tell you that it will be beautiful lens with solid construction. Major downside is that the aperture turns the other way, and it is bigger than the Zuiko Pancake, but this is a ASPH lens so I'd expect the performance to be better at f2.

Email me privately if interested. Thanks.