Re: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance,high-speed films and something OM relate

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance,high-speed films and something OM related.....Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:48:23 -0500
Yes, we've heard that you want to move away from LI, but I've also lived here
all my life, and have to agree with Boris on the NY aspect of his comment.
Generally considerate people here, and have never heard about nor experienced a
"road rage" situaion like you hear about on the L.A."free"ways, etc. Never been
to Boston, or heard anything about it.

Larry