Re: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM relat

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM related.....Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:15:46 -0500
That's odd.  I've lived here all my life.  Boston is known for the rudest,
most aggressive drivers, same or worse than NYC.  Slowing down to let you in
because of a blinker?  Funny,  must have been someone visiting from out of
state. ;-)
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,