Re: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM relat

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM related.....Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:21:25 -0500
Maybe it just looks like they're slowing to let him in, when, in
reality, they're cursing and slamming on the brakes in an effort
to avoid hitting Boris as he wanders into their path.

As for the French, I had to chuccle at this description I saw
yesterday: "les primates capitulards toujours en quete de fromage."

Walt