Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:48:33 -0700
At 12:15 PM 2/13/2003 +0800, Albert wrote:
Bernard,

I was in China, when I met what I felt was the most nicest frenchman I've ever met. He truly changed my perspective on the french. He commented on what I have is the "Paris syndrome", he says he is french, outskirts of Nice, and when he goes to Paris, they are just as rude to him as they are to "the bloody yanks". So he says my french comments are echoed by him.

Heh. My cousins are all from Normandy (Alençon and environs) and they *despise* Paris. And Parisians. Apparently, those damn cityfolk are ruining Normandy even more than the British. ;-)

Garth