Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray-Precaution

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray-Precaution
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:02:28 -0800

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 01:51  AM, Wayne Harridge wrote:

I never had
to check film higher than ISO 100. Anybody had problems with
ISO 400 or
higher film?

No noticeable problems with ISO 400 C41.

...Wayne

I haven't had any problems with the Xray in carry on luggage. I have been successful in getting hand inspection in the past about two thirds of the time.

One thing I do is that any unexposed film I return with goes into a bag marked "XRAYED" in the refrigerator film box. It never gets taken on a flying trip again.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA