Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray
From: Bernard Frangoulis <bernard.frangoulis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:00:19 +0100

How do I do it?
Well, first, you have to give them comfort.. Put all the film in a plastic lunch baggie. Let them SEE that it's film canisters. Second, throw a roll of ISO 800 or 1600 in there. When they ask, tell them you have high speed film. Also, I rip off all the cardboard, that way I can honestly say "I don't know which one it is".

It's written on the roll. Do you keep them in their plastic container (that's too bulky IMO).

Just try requesting a hand check at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris (or elsewhere in Europe, I guess). They will never accept, and I mean never.

Bernard