Re: [OM] camera life

Subject: Re: [OM] camera life
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:38:53 +0800
Guy brought into the 2nd hand camera store I hang out at, and he was having focusing problems on his old Nikon Fm2, because of... mercury vaporization!! The mirror was not very clear anymore.. That's what died first in his camera! Taiwan's humidity takes it's toll on equipment I guess... So other components might be the limiting factor to a camera's life, not the shutter..

That said, I'm on my 200th-ish roll.. I'm not worried... not even close! ;-)

Albert