Re: [OM] 17mm

Subject: Re: [OM] 17mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:20:36 EST
In a message dated 2/11/2003 11:55:18 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> This week is when I make the decision
> of whether or not to officially pull the plug and retire.  The
> money is not much different either way

Walt this is an intelligence test.

Which is the best choice?  A) Retire, wake up when you are through sleeping,
have everyday be a Saturday, do what you want to each day and continue to
have the same stream of income that you had prior to retirement. B) Continue
to work, get up to the alarm clock, drive on by the sunrise (or whatever
other photo opportunity presents itself because you have to be at work),
continue to trade your time (those essential, nonrefundable increments of
your life) for someone else's money (same money you would have if you had not
traded your life for it) and enjoy not having the freedom of time you have
earned.

Did you pass?  This is not your "dress rehearsal" life.  Pull the plug and
clog up the list with your postings.  I look forward to seeing them.  Bill
Barber