[OM] Sunpak 120 J TTL or other bare bulb flash opinions....

Subject: [OM] Sunpak 120 J TTL or other bare bulb flash opinions....
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:19:19 -0600
I use this strobe in my commercial and industrial work regularly. There are
a couple of similar units, one even having a modeling light, byt they are a
LOT more expensive. You can get into a good rig for about $300.

The only weakness I've found is the plug from the nicad pack. It finally
gave way, and I replaced it with something from an electronics store.

There is a TTL adapter for this flash, but it is NLA. Occasionally, they are
available used.

Bill Pearce