Re: [OM] 250 Film Back Question

Subject: Re: [OM] 250 Film Back Question
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:14:54 -0700
On 10 Feb 2003 at 22:15, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> Yes, there are two versions, and as I recall, the only difference is a
> small metal tab that needs to be trimmed to get the older version to
> fit on the newer bodies.  Check the list archives, I seem to remember
> this being discussed a few years back (1999/2000 I think).
>     -mark

Thanks, Mark.  That was helpful.

I checked the archives, and did find a discussion back in Jan 1999
with some information.  I didn't, however, find anything about how
you tell which one you've got (Gary Reese gave the parts numbers,
but I don't see that anywhere on the back), or how to do the
modification (and whether it's something us mere mortals can do
ourselves).

Anyone???

Regards,

Chris