[OM] FS: F280 Flash

Subject: [OM] FS: F280 Flash
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:27:25 -0500
Hi all,

I have for sale, an Olympus F280 flash unit in perfect working order with
excellent cosmetics. No, it doesn't look like it was just taken from the
box, but there are only minor signs of handling. Notably, some small scuffs
on the red lens on front. This is the flash and original manual. No box, no
diffuser.

What's my guarantee? Well, it's guaranteed not to rust, bust or collect
dust. Works fine, failsafe, dumps to the bilge. . .

Ok, I can't control most of that, but I will give you 2 weeks for a no
hassle moneyback guarantee.

What's the price? $115 including Priority Mail shipping in the US. Shipping
outside the US is at cost.

Drop me a line off-list at mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Mickey Trageser