Re: [OM] Strange times...

Subject: Re: [OM] Strange times...
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 21:14:37 -0500

Now I might have been cuffed and stuffed, but I would have reminded that cop about our constitutional rights as citizens of the United States.

Charles

At 08:46 PM 2/6/03, you wrote:
Some friends of mine were staging a war protest downtown today as people got off work. <snip>

He started telling me how much my bail would be if he called for a cruiser to take me in and asked me if I'd like to be cuffed and restrained on the ground while we waited.

<snip>

I said, "My car's parked right over there. I'd leave now, but I'd have to cross against the red to get to it." He seemed happy with that and crossed to street to hassle my friends. I saw them getting in motion and caught up with them a few blocks later. He apparently gave them the same line of crap and they started walking out of the downtown area (they told him they'd parked at the college), which apparently made him happy enough.

Visit the Sdunek family on the web at http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz