Re: [OM] [OT] unemployment blues again...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] unemployment blues again...
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:47:07 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Barker" <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 03 February, 2003 02:31 AM

Hmmm, Lama

I have twice encountered accounting: first when I followed my
father's wishes and became an articled clerk with a view to chartered
accountancy, second when I started learning accountancy again in 1998
because the RAF would pay for the training.  Both times they were
excruciatingly boring... I am glad that I failed 6/7 exams in my
first year.

What about an MBA?  You would enjoy the training and it would be more
of a "generalist" qualification, widely recognised.

There are more worthless MBA degree mills north America than you can
possibly imagine. Exclude the Ivy League, Stanford, Chicago, and MIT and the
rest are no better than the University of Pluto............ an MBA is the
most overblown academic credential yet created.

Good luck

Chris

--
<|_:-)_|>