Re: [OM] free, etc. Batteries (old)

Subject: Re: [OM] free, etc. Batteries (old)
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:53:34 +0100
I can give a strong recommendation for John Waller at www.rolleicamera.com.
I have received really excellent service from him. He is a one-man supplier
(I believe), and is extremely helpful.
For Europeans, John has the benefit that there is no duty to pay, and only
UK sales tax (VAT), which is substantially cheaper than Danish sales tax.
Shipping charges are based on value of the goods being shipped, and are
stated on his website.

Roger Key

Gareth wrote:

Does this mean that you have more than one camera or that the MR9s are
only single use? Also how much does John charge for UK shipping? I was
unable to find it on his website. I think my wallet is becoming very
interested!!!

Best Wishes,
Gareth.

>I got a pile of MR9's from John H (www.zuiko.com), who gladly shipped
>to France. Not only do the MR9's work just fine, it is also a real
>pleasure to deal with John.
>
>It is slightly more annoying to use the MR9 than to just "drop in" a
>battery. However considering how rarely I change batteries in the
>OM1's, it is not really an issue.
>
>--thomas

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary