Re: [OM] Keeping "unused" lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping "unused" lens
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:25:44 -0800
If you don't need the money real bad, why sell...? If you think you need the
money real bad, but not to pay rent or eat, the wait a month and see if you
can solve the problem without selling. If after a month you still think you
need the money real bad, the get the lens out and use it... if you still
think you want to sell it, then post it here first <g>.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...