Re: [OM] Keeping "unused" lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping "unused" lens
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:33:33 -0800
At 06:23 AM 1/27/2003 -0500, Tom Scales wrote:
Let's see. What else.  The 35 Shift, but it's an 'ususual use' lens. The
Tamron 80-200/2.8.  Great lens, a must have in some situations, but the
50-250/5 or 60-300 get more use.

Yea, I got one of your 35/shift. I finally got a chance to use to straighten out the perspective on the gate on the yard for the annual family "portrait" :-) But how can one sell such a lens? Ditto with the 18/3.5, or the 40/2, or the 50/2, or the 90/2, or ... :-)

How about turning it around?  What lenses get the most use?  In my case,
that would be, in rough order:

E-20
90/2 Macro
21/2