[OM] Olympus at MacWorld.

Subject: [OM] Olympus at MacWorld.
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:41:48 -0800
I went by the Olympus booth at MacWorld yesterday. I asked about the 4/3 camera to see if there was any news and the guy was surprisingly cagey about it. He said that they aren't supposed to talk about it yet and that there's no firm information from the engineers. Maybe I'm just overly suspicious, but this new camera smells an awful lot like vaporware. I've got a feeling they're at a really early stage in developing this product. I could be totally off-base, though. It's not unheard-of for big companies to be really tight-lipped until a product is introduced. Who expected a 17" Powerbook yesterday? ;-)

-Rob