RE: [OM] slide film sharpness

Subject: RE: [OM] slide film sharpness
From: "George M. Anderson, Photographer" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:47:26 -0800
Fuji Velvia and Kodachrome 25 are the sharpest slide films. (Though I'm not
sure if KC25 is even available anymore. KC64 is, but it's sharpness is not
as good as Velvia.) Agfachrome has never been known to be up to their
standards.  Unless Agfa has a new super sharp emulsion in the last couple
years, this is still true.  Provia is very good too.  Also, Ektachrome
100VS.

George