RE: [OM] How many pixels in a 35mm film image - Pop Photo weighs in

Subject: RE: [OM] How many pixels in a 35mm film image - Pop Photo weighs in
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:13:38 -0500
I would disagree with scanning negatives.  Who wants to wait and wait for 30
meg files to scan, then dust and scratch removal, then photoshop, and on we
go.  If I were to scan, I would scan slides, which the Epson 2450 does
beautifully.  You save $ and time with a film scanner.  People will use
digcams to get rid of teh intermediary scanning steps...I sure do.

-Bill