Re: [OM] Really way OT Q and rant

Subject: Re: [OM] Really way OT Q and rant
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:22:39 -0500
Why is one of the greatest, most profound and inspiring motion
pictures of the Twentieth Century suddenly no longer available on
DVD?  This is a travesty, not to mention an abomination and
absolute disgrace!  As those who write letters to the editor so
frequently say, I am outraged!  I suspect a conspiracy of some
sort, one quite likely reaching to the highest levels of any
number of governments, at least those of the United States and
Great Britain.

I?ve got "Holy Grail" and "Life of Brian" on DVD, but "The Meaning
of Life" is no longer available new!  Is this some sort of
dastardly PC plot, a vast no-wing conspiracy?  Used DVDs of this
paragon of cinematic art are selling for over $100, even on the
Bay thing.  This is unconscionable!  I demand...well, I demand
that somebody do something!

OM content: I have some of that stuff.

Walt