RE: [OM] (OT) Lens bokeh comparisons

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT) Lens bokeh comparisons
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:48:21 -0800 (PST)
If you look at the 600 dpi I agree there is not much
difference but the 1200 dpi if you look at the first
and second photo as f5.6 for example the grass and the
ligth reflecting off the grass is much more... defined
I guess you could say with the APO whereas the f2.8
has a much muddier and less defined background. Just
my observation.

Mark Lloyd