RE: RE: [OM] Film vs Digital: DON'T WAIT!

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] Film vs Digital: DON'T WAIT!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:10:00 -0700
We all must miss out on some things because nobody can do everything but
there are some things that become pivotal experiences. Missing out on those
things can really limit the quality of your life. I see computer literacy as
one of those pivotal experiences. Music and the study of other languages are
two pivotal experiences where I have been weak. I know it's not too late but
there is just so little time available. Digital photography may just be one
of those experiences too and you don't know unless you try it. /jim