[OM] Re: Digital vs. film

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs. film
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:21:48 -0800
>From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>In <p05200f0cba259f3da26a@[66.93.41.195]>, on 12/17/02
>   at 07:45 PM, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
>>Lizard Tech's Genuine Fractals. I use it all the time.
>
>The high-priced spread, or the LE version?

I use the full version. I don't know anything about the LE version. It comes
free with some scanners, no?

There is an even-higher-priced version whose only claim to fame is dealing with
CMYK. Don't waste your money on that version (Print Pro?) unless you'll be
dealing with traditional offset printing.

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: Buy My Step Van! <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/van>