RE: [OM] Portrait lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Portrait lens
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:14:14 -0600
Tough choice, Sean.  I have both and I often debate which to take (though
now I have an f/2 100 and the f/2.8 gets much less use).  For an indoor
portrait shoot last summer I was glad that I had the 85 since I was working
in very cramped quarters.

I think that my first choice would be the 85, at least partly because thae
quoted price is a very good buy (if in good condition) though on occassion
you may wish for just a little more space that the 100 would give you (a
nervous subject, for instance).

Gary Edwards