Re: [OM] Doing your own B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Doing your own B&W
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:56:12 +0000
As an alternative to Alan's reply:

- Film leader retriever (I pull the film out rather than opening the
canister, mainly because I have not been able to open one).
- An accurate measuring jug (although consistency is more important
than absolute accuracy with the measures)
- Changing bag (as you say)
- Developing tank (most will do 2 films at once if necessary).
- Thermometer.
- Accurate clock (I use an old clockwork one from Patterson in the
UK, it has Stop, start and reset buttons).
- Containers for your chemicals.
- I use wetting agent and hang the film rather use my Squeegee.
- Transparent envelopes for filing the negs.

Chris