Re: [OM] OM vs. Leica

Subject: Re: [OM] OM vs. Leica
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 00:04:53 -0800
I had a college art teacher who told us the first day of class, "Art is problem-solving. If you run out of problems to solve, you can probably stop trying to create art." If some wonder-gadget made all my problems go away I wonder if I'd have any need to press the shutter again? ;-)

-Rob (whose oil paintings are even worse than his photographs, but hey...)