Re: [OM] OM vs. Leica

Subject: Re: [OM] OM vs. Leica
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:32:31 +0100
On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 04:18:41PM +0800, Albert wrote:

> Also, I think if I told his wife how much _I_ spent on my setup, she'll
> lecture him until the day one of them dies...

I`m confused: Why do you want to make such a lot of effort,
 to make this men your enemy??

Maybe If he likes you, and your interest in classic cameras,
you might get the chance to borrow some nice Leica-equipment
to play.
Then you can get some nice candid-shots with Leica glow,
 and true macro with your camera.

Frieder Faig

P.S.: Be careful there is more than a SLR + a good sharp macro
lens to make such a impressive one eye only-picture as Man-Ray!